Greg Roberts, Director & Principal Building Certifier (Level 1), JP (Qual)
Greg has been an accredited private building certifier for 16 years and has extensive experience within the building certification industry. Greg has been involved in numerous projects ranging from residential apartment buildings and shopping centre development to low density residential development.
Greg initally enlisted in the Australian Regular Army and spent 14 years with the Royal Australian Engineer Corps, serving in numerous locations both within Australia and overseas. During this time Greg was employed in various building and construction related positions. These practical experiences, combined with continued academic studies culminated in Greg receiving his degree in Building Surveying and registration as a Building Certifier in 2001.
Greg is licensed by the QBCC as a Builder Certifier (Class A) Level 1 and able to assess and approve all classes of building work.
- Bachelor of Building Surveying, Central Queensland University
- Graduate Diploma in Fire Safety Engineering, University of Western Sydney
- Graduate Certificate in Building Fire Safety, Queensland University of Technology
- Associate Diploma of Applied Science (Building), Queensland TAFE
- Advanced Certificate of Drafting (Architectural), Western Australia DEVET
- Member – Australian Institute of Building Surveyors
- Member – Queensland Master Builders Association
- Member – Institute of Building Consultants